Tablets are presenting a vast range of possibilities for software developers who specialize in consumer interactions and streamlined processes, but they also present a challenge. They present hardware demands and challenges to developers who live in worlds of code.
Armodilo’s line of tablet enclosures and stands allows software developers to stick to what they’re good at. Using a mount for a iPad or tablet, the developer can stay focused on developing the application, user experience and content – and then quickly test it in an Armodilo enclosure built to meet real-world demands and operating conditions. Check out our case studies to see how our tablet enclosures help enable software development.
Operating on a Preferred Partner model, here’s what we offer to software teams across any vertical:
- Full customer support in North America;
- Subject matter expertise on working with tablets and peripherals;
- High attention to industrial design and quality control;
- Integration, testing, logistics, kit-packing and drop-shipping, as required;
- Enclosures built to look as good and work as reliably in Year 3 as they did on Day 1.
Contact us today to ask how our Preferred Partner model can help get your software business delivering professionally on hardware-driven tablet projects.